PUBLIC & PRIVATE SCHOOLS
Teachers and administrators are often required to generate and maintain critical educational records.
Such information may include attendance records, instructional plans, behavior modification practices, progress reports, grades and test results. Workshop’s six modules empower educators everywhere to facilitate these actions using one system.
Workshop also allows educators to plan and deliver lessons in a structured, uniform environment, communicate with colleagues, share timely information with parents and facilitate or engage in professional development and training.
The online educational management tool is practical, process-driven and...easy to use.
Workshop: Serving Grades K-12.
Workshop also supports Special Needs and English Language Development instruction
Proven, Efficient Results:
- Create, store and retrieve lesson plans.
- Document daily schedule.
- Manage attendance.
- Record and monitor student participation.
- Enter and retrieve grades and homework records.
- Create and retrieve IEP/ELD records
Classroom Management Assistant
- Monitor student behavior.
- Create, retrieve and send student progress reports.
- Assess students. and enter, store and retrieve test scores.
- Customize and create student data reports.
Tools and Resources
- View/create data reports for all modules.
- Connect with colleagues and parents.
- Conduct or engage in professional development.
The workshop is designed to deliver the following expected results:
- Enhanced transparency in supporting student and teacher progress.
- Timely adjustments to instructional planning and delivery.
- Sustained teacher development and increased student performance.
Plans & Pricing
*Access to Tools and Resources module is complimentary with each purchase.
* Assessment module only available for campus use. Please contact us for additional information.