Homeschoolers are often required to generate and maintain critical educational records.
Such information may include attendance records, instructional plans, progress reports, grades and test results. Workshop’s six modules empower homeschoolers everywhere to facilitate these actions using one system.
Workshop also allows homeschoolers to teach curriculum content (they have secured) in a comprehensive, structured environment, communicate with each other, share timely information and facilitate or engage in professional development and training.
An online educational management tool, Workshop is practical, process-driven and...easy to use.
Workshop: Serving Grades K-12.
Workshop also supports Special Needs and English Language Development instruction.
Homeschool.com award-winning resource!
One Easy System for All Your Needs
- Create, store and retrieve lesson plans.
- Document daily schedule.
- Manage attendance.
- Record and monitor student participation.
- Enter and retrieve grades and homework records.
- Create and retrieve IEP/ELD records
Classroom Management Assistant
- Monitor student behavior.
- Create, retrieve and send student progress reports.
- Assess students. and enter, store and retrieve test scores.
- Customize and create student data reports.
Tools and Resources
- View/create data reports for all modules.
- Connect with other homeschoolers.
- Engage in professional development.
PRICING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
One time payment of $100 for one
year access (up to five children).
Additional one-time payment of $50
for next five children. (17% savings)